Today I woke up with a breath of freash air, my little Jack Jack crawling to me in bed. He is so loving and sweet. He loves to suck his thumb and play with my hair. Isabel was right in behind him. She is so full of life and energy. I love to have my whole family snuggle with me in bed. It's a great way to start the morning. I'm so excited that ski season is almost over and Zac will be home more. He is the center of all of our lives. He is always good for a lot of laughs!
4.10.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
That is adorable! what a cute picture! Is that your house in the back? It looks pretty!
No, No I wish that was my house! We were at Daniel's Summet Lodge past Heber. It's a really fun place and they have the best onion rings!
Post a Comment