I wish I had more time! By the time I drive Isabel to dance, wait, go home, put Jack down for a nap, do some photo editing, Jack gets up, LUNCH, then off to the races with Jack, by then it's DINNER, play time again, then baths, all the bed time stuff (teeth brushed, pj's, prayers), KIDS TO BED, spend some time with Zac, then more editing. Few I'm tired!!! We live a crazy, but fun life! I have some fun stuff to post...Jack standing up by himself, Isabel was in a rodeo dance off, and I'm sure there is more. So i will get to that soon. But I do have to BRAG a little, check out out my Photography Blog...I think they are pretty good. (but that's just me) Anyway, I know most of you have just as busy lives as us, hang in there, it's worth it! (sometimes, right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment