skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A early Happy Birthday present to me from my Mom! Thanks Mom, Jed, and Mazie, I love it! I have been looking for a bag like this for a while, and my mom bought it for me. Isabel took the picture, and I know I look pretty cheesy! But when she is saying give me more, Mom. How can I not ha ha!

6 comments:
FUNNY, happy birthday! I am glad to see you got the bag you wanted. bell is adorable.
Well happy birthday whenever it is! You are lookin' good and sure know how to work it for the camera! I wonder where Isabel gets it;)?! And that bag... WOW!!!
You are styling! Look out, Isabel can take a pretty good picture at 6 years old!
The bag looks great! Happy Birthday
Mom
that's pretty sassy. maybe i should start posting my christmas list for scott to get a head start!
glad you got your bag. it's so cute. I love it!
Ok hold on when is your birthday???? Am I slacking????
Post a Comment