9.02.2008

Funny Things...

Isabel says the funniest things I swear! These are two conversations we had just today:


Isabel: "What is Labor Day?"
Me: "It is a day to tell all the people who work and have jobs Thank you."
Isabel: "Oh good, because it is a good thing that is today because I have a job and I work hard!"
Me: "Oh really what is that? "
Isabel: "I make cards and sell them and I do everything you don't do."
I was rolling...she has it so ruff! ( ha ha) Maybe it is time she starts cleaning bathrooms! I hate doing that!

Next Conversation:

Isabel and Zac were watching "Dirtiest Jobs" on the Discovery Channel. And they were showing how they clean the cow hides.
Isabel: "Dad, what are they doing?"
Zac: "Making leather from cow hides."
Isabel: "What is a cow hide?"
Zac: "It is the cow's skin."
Isabel gave Zac this look of disbelief and then said, "OOH, I bet that hurt the poor cow!"
Zac and I were rolling!!!!


2 comments:

Sharrie LeFevre Nelson said...

Don't you just love the things little kids say. They have no filter and say whatever they think. Sometimes they are a little too frank- like the other night I had on a new pink hoodie that I was wearing for the first time and Dixon said, "Grandma, that shirt makes you look old." Needless to say it has gone to the back of the closet where it will eventually wend its way to the D.I. bag.

Embellish the Home said...

We like to watch Dirty Jobs too. Yeah, the little princess does have it rough!! I need to get this purple snake to her soon. It is in my car, just waiting. Reiss is keeping it safe for Isabel. He says it really cute.