9.01.2008

My Jack...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

Loni said...

I love all your blogs... I can't believe you never told me about your photography! You are amazing! I would love to have some pics done of my girls and the twins when they are born...... not family ones just yet, got to lose the baby weight:)
The kids are too cute, if Isabel ever has spare time, we would love to have her over to play, we are just over in Riverton.

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

Cute Jack...I love that little guy. The crazy thing is how you can capture their little personalities through your lens. Love the blazer/coat.

M Occasionally B said...

hey there! your kids are so cute! It's hard to believe that you have a kindergartener! Congrats! I don't know how you found me, but it's great to hear from you! You do such a great job with your pictures, I really love looking at them. I hope you don't mind but I am going to add your link to my page so I can keep in touch with you via blog. :) Talk to you later!