9.23.2008

New Assistant...

I needed some help with a photo shoot today, so I asked Isabel if she would be my assistant. I said I would pay her by the hour. She thought about it and said, "Not for less then $10 a hour and that is final." I had to agree. I think she has a lot of her dad in her. She is all about making money right now and is trying to start a business as well. What a cutie! She will be making millions one day. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She totally gets FREE pictures too! I think I am getting ROBBED HA HA!

6 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

She always has on the cutes outfits!

Jeddie said...

Love the pictures! I'm sure she was a great helper and well worth the money. Her photos are always so soft looking, a natural!

Daedre said...

What a smart woman! She knows what she's worth and she's willing to fight for it! :)

M Occasionally B said...

it sounds like she has such a fun personality. you guys must have so much fun together.

Embellish the Home said...

What a crack up!! I love her!! So so sassy.

Summer said...

ok these are so pic me worthy...why are they not on your blog???? Sooo cute!