skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Boys are sooo Fun! He brings so much joy to our lives! He is all BOY and is in to everything. He can say "HOT" now and when he eats he thinks everything is Hot. It is so funny. He has started to try to run and has figured out if he puts his arms way back that he goes faster. HILARIOUS!We love you Jack, Jack!

OH, Cute!

He has the longest eyelashes! So jealous.

4 comments:
so cute that last one is soooo sweet! I noticed he likes to run now!
I can't wait until Satudrday so I can see him run. Go Jack, Go!
what a cutie. we live in portland oregon. we are about 1 hour and 20 mins from the coast. don't be too jealous. it's not like the beach. it's much cooler, temp wise.
We love little JACKIES haircut!
Post a Comment