Isabel and Ellie had so much fun at the school Carnival. They bounced on all the toys, played games, got their faces painted, had their hair sprayed bright green, and ate pizza and cotton candy. Jack had fun too, even though he didn't get to play. Sorry Jack, next year. He did get a blow up sword and he is lovin that! School RULES!!!
Yes, Jack is sporting in a PINK stroller. PINK is the new BLACK!
Vanessa! I have loved snooping around your blog this morning. You are an amazing photographer your kids are the cutest and totally work the camera eh? Our blog isn't very exciting I am afraid, but I'm glad we can keep in with you guys through our blogs!
It looks like they had fun except for poor Jack! Always watching Isabel from the stroller. I bet he's think'n "I'll make up for this later mom, just wait and see"
This is one of our favorite pic's that I have taken of my little kiddo's!
The Millecam Family Blog...
I hope to capture some of the wonderful highlights we have in our lives and share them with family and friends. We live a pretty fun, silly, and crazy life. So join us, and feel free to comment. We would love to hear from you.
My Photography Site...
To view my Photo Website and Blog... ~Vanessa Millecam Photography I would LOVE for you to add this site to your BLOGS!!! Remember...for every referral you send me...you will receive a $50 print credit!
My Just a Mom Blog...
For those of you that don't know, I have a blog Just for us Mom's (well really for any girl who loves stuff as much as me!) Check it out...It's my fun way of reminding myself I am still Me!
Isabel Maria Millecam
Full of life, daddy's girl, loves to dance, and hang out with family!
Jack Palmer Millecam
So sweet, total mama's boy, and loves to play with big sis!
6 comments:
Vanessa! I have loved snooping around your blog this morning. You are an amazing photographer your kids are the cutest and totally work the camera eh? Our blog isn't very exciting I am afraid, but I'm glad we can keep in with you guys through our blogs!
Looks like they had fun.
That little Jack has Zac's EVERYTHING! Total mini Zac!
Looks like a great time!
It looks like they had fun except for poor Jack! Always watching Isabel from the stroller. I bet he's think'n "I'll make up for this later mom, just wait and see"
How fun to see Isabel at the school carvival! I love seeing pics with her and Ellie...cousins are great!
oh how I love school carnivals ...but we missed ours this year because of dance...oh well
Post a Comment