10.24.2008

Listening 101...

Poor Jack and Poor Isabel. Isabel had to learn a hard lesson once again on listening. And Poor Jack got the brunt of it. We were leaving dance and I was talking to an another dance teacher. Isabel was acting silly and I had asked to stop. She tried to jump in front of Jack and in the process pushed him flat on his face. I thought he was going to need stitches, but the swelling went down and it was ok. Now he just has a beautiful fat lip! Isabel felt so bad. I had to laugh inside...I had to the use the famous words on her, "If you don't listen then someone will get hurt." How many times have I heard that line before in my life? I am sure it won't be the last time I have to say.







3 comments:

Summer said...

holy cow that is a big owee!!! i dont know if we can photoshop that one...ouch! poor kid!

Zac said...

What I think is funny is how he keeps licking his lip... he's like the little lizard boy.

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

Yicks! I thought he had a piece of donut stuck on his lip...not a donut after all. Ouch.