12.18.2008

Poladroids...



Just a fun look...can you tell I am going through withdrawls from photography right now!!!

4 comments:

Shaylyn said...

Love bell and the doll! That's too funny.

Unknown said...

ok, these pictures are so cute. You are so good and I had no idea you were a photographer. Your amazing

Tiffany Morton said...

Hey Vanessa, thanks for your comment on my photography blog. You do a great job! I love photography and after my baby was born it was the perfect excuse to pursue it more. I have just kind of studied it out on my own and practiced with my baby, so yes, I guess I am self-taught.
I like your website. I am in the process of trying to set one up right now and it is taking forever but I am excited for it. Thanks again, I will keep in touch! Tiffany

Summer said...

Um...new Polaroid borders? They are adorable....Those are on my very long list of stuff I want:)