We had fun watching the Super Bowl and were screaming and cheering as it came down to the last secs! What a game!!! Zac, of course, was working so for the most part it was just us 3 CRAZIES!!! Zac came home just in time to help us shout TOUCHDOWN!!!




Lay one on me...

the {3} CRAZIES!!!

OOOH...SASSY GIRLS!!!











5 comments:
What cute pictures! I can't believe that is Mazie! I last saw her when she was a baby! WoW! We are getting old!haha
Sounds like you had a great time and you spent the day with the best partyers ever! The kids are growing while you look as young as ever.
We are big Steelers fans too! So YAY that the won. You guys looked like you had so much fun!
It looks like you guys had a blast! You are such a fun mom! You can tell that Isabel is all girl and Jack is a riot!
Amelia
I love the pics of you and the kids..you all have such cute personalities. I love the pic of Jack kissing you. That will probably be one of your fav pics. I have a pic of my girls attacking me with love...it really shows true pure love. Just like Jack's kiss. I know he can make you scream, but he is so sweet to me. Of course, Belle is adorable, love the sassy pic.
Post a Comment