3.21.2009

Snack Time...

Snacks...Something that is every 2 hours at our house. Jack loves to eat...but at least he will eat this! :)




My kids love these little plates from IKEA...they are cheap and just the right size!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I too have those same plates and they are perfect! Looks yummy!

The Sugar Loaf said...

I went in the airport and saw a boy about jack's age and said in a very loud voice HI JACK. Long day not really. I miss that boy. I wish we could take him and bell for a ride in our BIG TRUCK. Isabel is growing into such a fine young lady. I would break my leg again if she could come and take care of me. I love you Bell!!
You have good kids and they have great parents. We really miss you.
LOve
Pinch

Courtney said...

That is awesome Jack will eat that. I don't think I would eat that! Haha! But I am not a very healthy eater!