6.21.2008

Disneyland...

My grandparents celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary last Dec. They took the whole Tripp family to Disneyland to celebrate! It was so fun to be with all of my family and take on Disney! We had a blast and I think Isabel rode every ride! (Space Mountain total: 6) Uncle Coy and Isabel were good riding partners. Even Jack got to ride some rides. He liked Pirates of course...and loved seeing the characters. Grandpa Nemo and Isabel got into trading the Disneyland pins and have some really cool ones! Even though it was very hot and crowded, we had the times of our lives! Thanks GG and Papa! We love you! 



















8 comments:

Summer said...

Fun! I love the pics! Looks like you had fun and survived the trip! Is that corella du Ville? I love the picture of Isabel with the flower in her hair! So cute!

Vanessa said...

yes that is Curiella Du Ville...She is my favorite! She told Isabel that she was too adorable and how could she be mean to something so cute! She was so funny and mean, I love it!

Jeddie said...

We are glad your back on Utah soil! It looks like everyone survived and had a ton of fun. Can't wait to hear all the behind the scene stories and how you really managed to smile in all those pictures! You are a wonderful mother and your love for your family shows.
Love you,
Mom

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

We ran into Curiella Du Ville too! She was so mean about Amelia. She ask what "it" was and to get "it" out of here. She had Kurt and I on the ground laughing. We can't wait to hear all about your trip. It looked like a great time. I got a little teary eyed when I saw the pic of you and Zac in front of the sign,"and they lived happily ever after". You guys are a real life happily ever after!

Sorensen Family said...

Vanessa, I answered your comment on the blog about organic vs. non-organic. Thaks for your input! Looks like you had a great time at Disneyland.

Anonymous said...

Your back! We want to hear all about it. Lets get together!

Patty said...

Hey Vanessa, This is Patty. I love your blog and the kids are absolutely adorable. I can't believe how big Isabel is getting. I miss her! Can I be one of your friends? My blogspot is http://timetosettledown.blogspot.com. Hope you guys had a good Sunday. Love ya Patty

Brandon McBride said...

First of all, I am so jealous! We have got to get to Disneyland. My little boy would be in heaven. You look like you had so much fun, your kids are so dang cute.

YES, that is what you have to look forward to, LOTS OF POOPY MESSES! hahahaha, boys are so silly. Dirty, rough, tough.....BOYS. Can you believe him??? I was shocked. He actually ATE IT!
I ran upstairs and threw him in the tub, and I didn't have time to clean up the mess first and My hubb came home and saw it,hahahah, he came up all pissed off and said, "did you really just let him poo and then LEAVE IT THERE!?!" I just looked at him...shook my head....and laughed. He had no idea.
ANYWAYS, when are we gonna get together??? Where are you living!?!