6.11.2008

Funny Girl...

Isabel is the funniest kid I know! We went to the Doctor's today because she has a weird rash, itchy eyes, and runny nose. So the Doctor said to get her some Children's Claritin. We went to the store to buy some and Isabel says, "Now I can be Claritin Clear." then she proceed to say, "My old medicine made me all foggy, but now I'm Claritin Clear." I almost fell to the floor laughing! That girl can remember everything. She even said it in the exact voice tone of the commercial. So now the question is...Does my child watch to much TV? UMMM...verdict is still out on that one!

7 comments:

Shaylyn said...

"Miss Bell" as Jackson calls her is too funy. Jackson has bad allergies, too and takes Claratin. My Mom always asks him what percent mucus he is. (I think that is from Lilo and Stitch!) He is a pretty moist kid! Hopefully she can get feeling better. She is such a cute girl and so well behaved. Her and Jackson had a blast together and both insisted on bring their "horses" home. Have a good day and good luck with your new business. That is awesome...you always have such georgous pictures. Shaylyn

Anonymous said...

I think she has Zacs brain! He has the best memory of anyone I know!

Sorensen Family said...

That is so funny! I could just picture her saying that! We had so much fun with her at the reunion. It was so fun to see her and jackson playing together. amber

Unknown said...

HI!!! HI!!! HI!!! How the heck are you??? I am so glad I found you! I cannot believe your little girl is SO OLD!!!!! She looks beautiful! VANESSA! I MISS YOU! What are you doing?? Where are you guys at? what is new??? I'm gonna add you to my friends!!!Write back okay!

Summer said...

that is too funny! she is a funny girl!

Unknown said...

I KNOW!!!!!!! I kept looking at my blog everyday to see if you wrote back, and FINALLY!
I knew you were pregnant when I was cause I had talked to Janet. I was so happy when I heard, and thats perfect that you had a boy! I can't believe how big isabel is. She is beautiful. I totally need you to be my photographer too, okay? I just had some done by fotogenics cause I have a club plan, but it was my last free one so I am done with them! ON TO YOU!
I was looking up people from MACS and I googled your name and some random person I didn't know was on there but she had your last name....so I clicked on her and she was younger, like a teenager and she had you on her thing, SO I was SO EXCITED! Where are you living??? We NEED to get together so bad. It would be fun to get a bunch of us together. WRITE ME!

Unknown said...

Hey! I know I was waiting and waiting...but how was Disneyland??? FUN??? We are going this fall. I'm so excited for my little guy to go. My oldest is a little on the wild side, man! Always boxing, wrestling, being a super-hero....always SOMETHING! BUT its a blast, Linford, my little one is really mello....but I dunno if he'll stay that way with Hewitt for his example.
So where are you living???
I haven't been able to find anyone, I thought Michelle Mills would for sure have one and Deanne but I can't find them. I saw Penny's, but thats all.
Thats awesome about nate.