6.06.2008

Isabel is 6!...

Happy Birthday Isabel...You are finally 6! We can't believe that our little girl is 6. Isabel, you are an amazing little girl! We are so proud of you in all that you do. You bring our family so much joy and always put a smile on our faces. We hope this year brings you many great and wonderful things! Love Mom and Dad

5 comments:

Jeddie said...

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Isabel,
Happy Birthday to you!
Love
Pappy, Nanna, and Mazie
See you in about 4 hours!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Isabel! We miss hanging out with you!
Love Kyler & Gavin (maybe in 10 years, if Zac will let her out of the house)

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

Happy Birthday Isabel!
What are you doing for your birthday? I bet your mom and dad have something very fun planned! We will have to look at the blog tomorrow to get the full low-down on the PARTY!! You are growing up to be such a talented, sweet and adorable young lady. We all love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your birthday with us! We luv ya!

Sharrie LeFevre Nelson said...

I want Isabelle's life! (or "Miss Belle" as Jackson calls her) Talk about both ends of the spectrum for a birthday celebration- Camping one day and a limo the next! She is such a beautiful, expressive little girl- I could spend all day just looking at her lovely little face. And I love that she is such a caring little girl- plus she is the only person I know of that has Jackson eating right out of her hand! She is FABULOUS!!!!