6.25.2008

Jack Turns 1!...

Dearest Jack, 

How you have grown in the past year! You are our sweet and wild little boy. Isabel says you came from the "Jungle" side of heaven. You are such a wonderful blessing in ours lives. You have brought us all so much love and joy! I hope for so many wonderful things for you. I know you will continue to grow into an amazing little boy throughout this next year. I hope as you grow you still will love to snuggle. You are my little Mama's Boy, and you can be that forever! We all love you so much little Jack, Jack. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

Oh my, time has gone by too fast. Little Jack is one! It's hard to think that he is not a baby anymore, buy what a great little boy he is turning out to be. You can tell that he is loved and adored...especially from Isabel. They are lucky to have each other. Happy Birthday little fella!
Auntie Steph

Anonymous said...

We are so glad heavenly father sent a boy cousin for Korbin. I will just apologize now for the future! Love you Jackie! Can't imagine our fam without you!

Jeddie said...

We fell so bad that we are going to miss this great day! Jack's FIRST Birthday!

Has it already been one year since I witnessed your birth. You are as special and beautiful today as you were then! Wishing you all that you need (organic milk, and lots of cake).
Jack, be kind to your mother, hang out with your dad and go easy on your big sister...
Sending all our love and we'll celebrate later (party like it's your birthday)

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Jack...
Happy Birthday to you!

Love,
Nanna and Pappy...