So AMAZING!!! It has been so fun to be a part of History. The Olympics have been so INSPIRING! I love to see people's hard work and dedication pay off. What great stories the Olympics has, they always touch me. It was so sweet to see Isabel watching and Cheering on the USA! A commercial came on (and you know how intense they are) at the end she had tears in her eyes. I asked what was wrong. She said, "WOW, that is good!" Even she is getting swept away in the magic of it all. Congrats to Phelps, we were cheering for you all the way!

I could watch this moment over and ever...PRICELESS!!








2 comments:
Vanessa!! I am so glad you found me! Isn't that photo of us a hoot!? We were babalicious!
So you and Zac are lookin' good and those little ones of yours....so adorable!!!
We better be blog buddies from here on out! I look forward to keeping tabs on you and your fam!
p.s. Tell that Zac I said hey!
I loved watching it too. Malia and Summer watched it with us. Very cool to see ! Swimming and gymnastics were my favorite. Oh and the 100 meter sprints those are fun! good idea for a post!
Post a Comment