Isabel wrote this today about going to Kindergarten. It is so cute I had to share it. (she didn't spell hardly any of the words right, but she sure tried!)
I am doowing
skool And I am
cindaz scrd
Bekaz I am
predshr
Et's GoinG
to trn en to A
Dcrzasdr
Wen I am
En skool.
Let me translate...
I am doing
school and I am
kinda scared
because I am
pretty sure
it's going
to turn in to a
disaster
When I am
in school.
So Cute!!!! She is starting to get the first day of school butterflies!








4 comments:
SOOOOOO cute! thanks for the translation, I am still learning.
SO Cute! We could read every word. Hooked on Phonics works!
Tell Isabel we Love her and hope that she ROCKS Kindergarten....
Very cute. Good luck on the first day of school. I am so glad that Jackson is not going this year...I get to have him for one more year. I remember crying as I put Dixon on the bus and then heading off to my first day of student teaching. We were both having our firsts and came thorough it jst fine and so will you and Bell.
That is so adorable! I love the Kindergarten handwriting! It's funny how you get use to translating it! So cute! She will do awesome! I can't imagine her being scared of anything!
Post a Comment