10.31.2008

Crazy Hair Day...

It was Red Ribbon Week at school and on Tuesday it was crazy hair day. We decided to do Isabel's hair like Cindy Lou Whoo from the "Grinch." She was pretty impressed with the fact that I could do this...thats right YOU GO MOM!!!








4 comments:

Jeddie said...

How did you ever get her hair up and how did she fit in the car! I bet there's a great story behind this one. I don't know where you get all that talent because I know you didn't get it from me...
Love Nanna

Vanessa said...

I used a little trick! A plastic cup! And MOM, the talent I have came from you...you always encourage me in everything I do!

Sharrie LeFevre Nelson said...

That is some hair-do! I'm impressed that you could pull it off. I'll bet she was unique at school!

Summer said...

so cute i love the hair do its amazing! ill have to try that with summer lynn sometime!