Pinch would love to see this. I know that he was the one who taught my kids how to eat OREOs the right way. You are so right...double stuff or go home! I love Jack...can I have him?! I'll take Isabel too!
This is one of our favorite pic's that I have taken of my little kiddo's!
The Millecam Family Blog...
I hope to capture some of the wonderful highlights we have in our lives and share them with family and friends. We live a pretty fun, silly, and crazy life. So join us, and feel free to comment. We would love to hear from you.
My Photography Site...
To view my Photo Website and Blog... ~Vanessa Millecam Photography I would LOVE for you to add this site to your BLOGS!!! Remember...for every referral you send me...you will receive a $50 print credit!
My Just a Mom Blog...
For those of you that don't know, I have a blog Just for us Mom's (well really for any girl who loves stuff as much as me!) Check it out...It's my fun way of reminding myself I am still Me!
Isabel Maria Millecam
Full of life, daddy's girl, loves to dance, and hang out with family!
Jack Palmer Millecam
So sweet, total mama's boy, and loves to play with big sis!
4 comments:
I LOVE IT! HE IS SO CUTE...
NANNA'S LITTLE BOY
Verry cute! I love his face to!
Pinch would love to see this. I know that he was the one who taught my kids how to eat OREOs the right way. You are so right...double stuff or go home! I love Jack...can I have him?! I'll take Isabel too!
That's our little Jack.......all boy, all cookies and all love. Love, GG and Papa
Post a Comment