VANESSA! Wow! How are you?! I am so happy you found me! I have thought about you a lot through the years and I still think about all our memories together. How did we loose touch?! I just found some pictures when you visited me at USU! How are you? Your kids are adorable! I would love to catch up with you and add you to my blog. Email me your email address at britainblakeslee@yahoo.com
Can't wait to hear from you! Thanks for contacting Melissa! Love, Britain
I'm still here!! We have a good thing going...whether the world goes bust or not! Without these blogs I wouldn't know any of these cute little moments that make up your life, or be able to realize the moments in my own.
These are exactly the moments we should be giving our attention to because they are what make up our life, not the big things we look forward to with so much anticipation. I'm glad we share them with each other..
This is one of our favorite pic's that I have taken of my little kiddo's!
The Millecam Family Blog...
I hope to capture some of the wonderful highlights we have in our lives and share them with family and friends. We live a pretty fun, silly, and crazy life. So join us, and feel free to comment. We would love to hear from you.
My Photography Site...
To view my Photo Website and Blog... ~Vanessa Millecam Photography I would LOVE for you to add this site to your BLOGS!!! Remember...for every referral you send me...you will receive a $50 print credit!
My Just a Mom Blog...
For those of you that don't know, I have a blog Just for us Mom's (well really for any girl who loves stuff as much as me!) Check it out...It's my fun way of reminding myself I am still Me!
Isabel Maria Millecam
Full of life, daddy's girl, loves to dance, and hang out with family!
Jack Palmer Millecam
So sweet, total mama's boy, and loves to play with big sis!
3 comments:
VANESSA! Wow! How are you?! I am so happy you found me! I have thought about you a lot through the years and I still think about all our memories together. How did we loose touch?! I just found some pictures when you visited me at USU! How are you? Your kids are adorable! I would love to catch up with you and add you to my blog. Email me your email address at britainblakeslee@yahoo.com
Can't wait to hear from you! Thanks for contacting Melissa!
Love, Britain
I'm still here!! We have a good thing going...whether the world goes bust or not! Without these blogs I wouldn't know any of these cute little moments that make up your life, or be able to realize the moments in my own.
These are exactly the moments we should be giving our attention to because they are what make up our life, not the big things we look forward to with so much anticipation. I'm glad we share them with each other..
Post a Comment