10.11.2008

Hello...

Sorry everyone....I have been so busy! Between, taking care of Isabel and Jack, trying to get my business running, taking and editing pictures, cleaning, teaching dance, spending time with Zac, trying to watch my favorite TV shows, eat, and maybe sleep. I have not been very faithful to this blog. This blog kinda started it all! This has completely replaced scrapbooking. Who has time for that? So I need to be better about updating. I WILL BE BETTER! ha ha. 


Funny Story for you all: I went to Logan for a mentor session. (details on my photo blog) and Zac watched the kids. What a great HUBBY right? 

Anyway, he was helping Isabel with her homework. They are learning about their bodies. She had to match the names of the body parts to the outline of a body. So they were going through them: brain, heart, lungs, etc. 

They got to Kidney and Zac said, "Where is the Kidney?' 

Isabel looked at him and said, "The KIDS KNEE, it is right there." as she pointed to the bodies KNEE. 

Zac said he almost fell out of his chair laughing. So he had to explain where the Kidney was. What a smart little girl!

1 comment:

Sorensen Family said...

so funny! she is such a bright girl! Thanks for you comments!