Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We are going to eat lots of yummy food and play games! My Grandma sent this HILARIOUS Card to Jack and Isabel...YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!
I am calling it "Turkey Jam": click here to listen!!!
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We are going to eat lots of yummy food and play games! My Grandma sent this HILARIOUS Card to Jack and Isabel...YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!
2 comments:
That little song is hilarious! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad your parents will be at your house for the festivities. I know that they miss you and your little ones so much and are so excited to spend a couple of days with you. Remember that year that we met at Little America? Thats was a happy surprise.
Yes that was so funny that we saw you guys there! I am a little bummed we are not eating there! It is soooo good! But, Jack is too hard to deal with at a place like that! I am glad that my parents are out...we will have fun! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Post a Comment