skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We finally did something with the playroom! I will share pictures soon. But getting it all done is not an easy task. Zac and Isabel spent 4 hours putting together a bed and cubbies. Then he hung a TV on the wall. WOW!!! In his defense these pictures were takin late that night. What a great husband I have...even with the silly things you do!

Zac has the best way of doing things...got to LOVE IT!

5 comments:
Hey Zac...its called a "stud finder". They are at home depot! Might be a good little investment. Luvya!
You've got to love a guy who is willing to try. Those holes can all go away with a little spackle (our house is held together with it) The big question is do you have that color of paint?
I hope Zac is better at spackling up those holes!
so wheres the finished product? Im dying to to see! Jason and I are laughing at all the holes in the wall! You guys are too cute!
Looks like Vanessa is the stud finder...just look at Zac!
Post a Comment