Isabel had her Grinch play at school today! Don't you think she is the cutest "WHO" ever? She did a great job and it was fun to see her sing all the songs. Jack loved watching her and all the kids...he was even swaying to the music! I posted these on my photo blog as well, they look a lot better over there!
This cute picture was taken with just my point and shoot...I suck at using these kind of cameras haha! But how stinking cute are my 2 kiddos together!
She makes the perfect little Who. Are you ready for Christmas? I'm getting there- I'll be so glad to have a break from school. Merry Christmas to you all.
so cute! Ellie loves that show, and asks everyday if I can do her hair "fancy" like cindy's. I'll have to get the trick from you for next halloween. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Oh my goodness!!! You are so DARN talented! Is there anything you can't do??? Ok, so I found your link through Savannah's blog and am dying. One day when I have money I would LOVE you to take my family's photo! (PS-I just love your Isabel!)
This is one of our favorite pic's that I have taken of my little kiddo's!
The Millecam Family Blog...
I hope to capture some of the wonderful highlights we have in our lives and share them with family and friends. We live a pretty fun, silly, and crazy life. So join us, and feel free to comment. We would love to hear from you.
My Photography Site...
To view my Photo Website and Blog... ~Vanessa Millecam Photography I would LOVE for you to add this site to your BLOGS!!! Remember...for every referral you send me...you will receive a $50 print credit!
My Just a Mom Blog...
For those of you that don't know, I have a blog Just for us Mom's (well really for any girl who loves stuff as much as me!) Check it out...It's my fun way of reminding myself I am still Me!
Isabel Maria Millecam
Full of life, daddy's girl, loves to dance, and hang out with family!
Jack Palmer Millecam
So sweet, total mama's boy, and loves to play with big sis!
7 comments:
She makes the perfect little Who. Are you ready for Christmas? I'm getting there- I'll be so glad to have a break from school. Merry Christmas to you all.
so cute! Ellie loves that show, and asks everyday if I can do her hair "fancy" like cindy's. I'll have to get the trick from you for next halloween. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
You have some mad Who making skills! Heaven forbid you take regular pictures like us normal mediocre people though you silly girl!
Bell makes the perfect Who. Enjoy the Christmas break.
Your kids are so cute! I love the pictures! Are you going to be at your mom's for Christmas?
You are mom of the year! She is adorable!
Oh my goodness!!! You are so DARN talented! Is there anything you can't do??? Ok, so I found your link through Savannah's blog and am dying. One day when I have money I would LOVE you to take my family's photo! (PS-I just love your Isabel!)
Post a Comment