1.02.2009

Starting the Year off Right...

Happy 2009! We rang in the New Year with Family and loads of fun! We have been going to Logan for a while now on New Years. It is so fun to have all the cousins together and eat tons of yummy food! Thanks Aunt Steph for the fun snow hill (in their backyard!)! Here is some pictures of all the cousins playing in the snow...notice all their cute helmets and goggles! We hope you all have a wonderful year!!!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved all the pics! You were so fast to post them. Christmas must have been a hit at your house. Its always so fun to get together.

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

How did you get Korbin to do the face...cute. Amelia's hot choc mustache is classic! Love the pics. I may need a copy. You could have taken more pictures of kids crying...there were lots of tears! So glad nobody had to go to the hospital and happy my house didn't take a beating from kids landing against it. I wish I had five more feet of clearance.