1.04.2009

Why not...

Today was just one of those days that I had to pick up the camera! So I made a make-shift studio and got the cutest model ever...and went to town! I love that Isabel will let me take pic's of her whenever. Maybe I will try and tackle little Jack...good luck, right! As you all know, these are on my photo blog too and of course there is more cute ones. They look better over there :) I am so hoping that this Year will bring lots of success to my Photo business...I can't get enough!



2 comments:

Embellish the Home said...

Okay, I'm loving the new layout! So jealous!!! I wonder if I can get a blog makeover??? Hummm

Seriously, she's a doll. Her hair matches the American Doll exactly. Don't you love the truck thing? My house has been taken over by them.

-Amy- said...

VANESSA! I am so glad that you found me! I have just spent the last hour looking at your photo blog!lol You are SO amazing!(darling kiddos to!!) I have so much to learn!haha I just wanted a nice camera to take good pics of the kids(don't want to go pro!lol). I was sick of horriable everyday pictures from my Point and shoot! I joined a photo forum, so that is helping me learn things. Where did you start out? And how are you guys?