I took Isabel to the V Factory Concert. It was so fun! She was right up in front. It was so cute to see her reach out her hand for the boys to touch her. V Factory is a new boy band that just got signed with Warner Bros. We went to see Jared Murillo, who is in the band. His parents own Center Stage and he dates Ashley Tisdale! 4Real is a group that was started in Utah of 4 girls. Madi Murdock is one of the girls in that band. I used to teach her dance and cheer. She is so amazing! It was so neat to see her up there. Isabel had so much fun with her friends from Center Stage. Penny, Patti, and girls came along too. Both bands are really good, I'm sure they will both go BIG! We had fun rocking out and getting autographs! Isabel loved every second!!
5.13.2008
Boy Band Concert...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment