Today was just one of those days...We were looking at bikes for Mother's Day and we were in the parking lot testing them out. Isabel was pushing Jack around in his stroller. She was spinning him around and both Zac and I had told her to slow down. We were heading back into the store when she accidentally flipped the stroller. The stroller was upside down on top of Jack! I hurried and flipped it back over and got him out. He was crying and had a huge goose egg and road rash on his little head. Isabel was crying too, because she felt so bad. Jack cried for about 10 sec. and Isabel cried for 30 min. I think she learned a valuable lesson in listening today! Jack is doing good, but his head doesn't look so great. As a mother nothing is worse then when your children get hurt, but Isabel brought tears to my eyes as she told Jack she was so sorry. Her heart was broken. She was so sad that her little brother was hurt. What a good Big Sister she is, but I'm sure this won't be the first or last accident we have.
5.06.2008
Valuable Lesson...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That is a goose bump! Summer flipped the shopping cart with Ember in it at Bed Bath and Beyond! Crazy moment! I actually caught it with my foot and at least made the landing a little softer. It was bad I hate shopping with three kids
there 's just not enough of me to go around!
Post a Comment