5.28.2008

Memorial Day...

We had a very special Memorial Day. We had a balloon launch for Uncle Paul. We all wrote letters and tied them to balloons and sent them to Heaven. Isabel said, "Maybe Heavenly Father will catch them and give them to Uncle Paul." Papa Johns balloon went straight up into the sky, maybe Uncle Paul needed his letter the most. We all miss Paul so much and it was sad to not have him around when we were in Vernal. But it is so nice to know that he is happy and progressing in the Lords work. I am so grateful for the gospel. I know we will one day see Paul again. 







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all you do for my Mom and Dad. You and Zac are truly a blessing to our family! Luv ya

Jeddie said...

Paul was a very special person. We miss him also, and know that he was loved by many.

Love you all,
Mom and Dad

Summer said...

those seriously make me want to cry I am so sorry about your brother! i love the last pic of zack...so funny!