7.17.2008

Bear Lake 2008

We had so much fun at Bear Lake! Thanks Papa John and Grams! We played hard, ate tons of good food, got sunburned, played at the lake, took tons of pictures, made crafts, laughed, cried, and made lots of lasting memories. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! As you can see all my nieces and nephews are beautiful! 

5 comments:

Jeddie said...

Vanessa, Wonderful pictures again! You really hit the jackpot when you married into the Millecam genetic gene pool... They can't take a bad picture, their all so beautiful.

Shaylyn said...

Wow-that's a lot of cute blonde kids! I'm glad you had a good time.

Patty said...

How can one family have so many beautiful kids in it??? Wow! BEAUTIFUL. I'm sure it's the photographer too! Love ya Patty

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! I am so glad you have such a great hobby we all benefit from! Thanks for the memories!

Penny McGriff said...

Those are beautiful pictures. Your very talented. I'm lucky to know you!!! I love you!!!! - Pen