skip to main | skip to sidebar
Millecam Family Blog

7.04.2008

For my Love...


I heard this song the other day and it completely expresses the way I feel about you, Zac. I am so blessed to have such an amazing partner, friend, father to my children, and love of my life as you. You always are making me laugh and making sure I am happy. You work so hard so that our family may enjoy everything in life. You always support me in all that I set out to do. You always do whatever I want without ever complaining. And are always there when I need you the most. You always get me gummy bears to brighten my day, or help around the house when needed. You show love to me and the kids daily. ALWAYS! Best of all you love to be with us! Nothing is more important to you. I am so glad that 10 years ago you grabbed my hand in the hall at school, along with all the flirting. We have had our share of tough times of the years, but also many wonderful ones too, one thing is for sure "I will stay with you." I love you!


P.S. It's the song playing now! "Stay with you" by John Legend. After you all listen, give the one you love a good squeeze!

Posted by Vanessa at 3:24 PM

1 comment:

Zac said...

I sure love you Honey Bunny!

July 7, 2008 at 1:56 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

So Sweet

So Sweet
This is one of our favorite pic's that I have taken of my little kiddo's!

The Millecam Family Blog...

I hope to capture some of the wonderful highlights we have in our lives and share them with family and friends. We live a pretty fun, silly, and crazy life. So join us, and feel free to comment. We would love to hear from you.

My Photography Site...

To view my Photo Website and Blog...
~Vanessa Millecam Photography
I would LOVE for you to add this site to your BLOGS!!! Remember...for every referral you send me...you will receive a $50 print credit!

My Just a Mom Blog...

For those of you that don't know, I have a blog Just for us Mom's (well really for any girl who loves stuff as much as me!) Check it out...It's my fun way of reminding myself I am still Me!

Isabel Maria Millecam

Isabel Maria Millecam
Full of life, daddy's girl, loves to dance, and hang out with family!

Jack Palmer Millecam

Jack Palmer Millecam
So sweet, total mama's boy, and loves to play with big sis!

LOVE this BLOG...

Family and Friends...

  • Isabel's Cute Blog
  • Just a Mom
  • Lefevre Lunchbox
  • Milk Can
  • Mother of 3
  • Music to Clean By
  • Raulz Kidz
  • Shaylyn
  • The Baldwins
  • The Blakeslees
  • The Bramwells
  • The Brinkerhoffs
  • The Cains
  • The Cobbs
  • The Dalton's
  • The Englands
  • The Enloes
  • The Fergisens
  • The Fotheringhams
  • The Hartmans
  • The Haskells
  • The Jensens
  • The Lewis's {Amelia}
  • The Lewis's {Candace}
  • The McBrides
  • The McGriffs
  • The Millecams {Blake and Courtney}
  • The Millers
  • The Mills
  • The Monson's
  • The Nashs
  • The Ormes
  • The Smiths
  • The Sorensens
  • The Stratzs
  • TJ Sanford
  • ~Vanessa Millecam Photography

Our Family...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (29)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (106)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • While the PARENTS are away, the KIDS will PLAY...
      • While the Kids are away, the Parents will PLAY...
      • Dance Try-outs...
      • Noodles Anyone?...
      • So Handsome...
      • "Who Said, Who Said..."
      • Bear Lake 2008
      • A little Water and some Fun..
      • For my Love...
      • Captain Jack's Party...
      • Cupcake-Bye, Bye...
      • Yee Haw...
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (14)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
 

Soul...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Our Favorite Things...

  • Cheesecake Factory-(we all get our own piece!)
  • Cinnamon Gummie Bears-(the ones from Cabelas)
  • Dance-(any kind, any time, any where!)
  • Hanging Out-(just being together)
  • High School Musical-(Isabel knows every dance and song!)
  • Laughing-(Bonus when it's Jack!)
  • Skiing-(Zac and Isabel's favorite past time!)

Hello...