7.07.2008

A little Water and some Fun..

I had to do a project for a photography class I am taking. So what better way to practice then on my kido's. Jack loves the water and I had to freeze motion. So here is what we got! It was way fun and Jack played forever! He could stay in water all day! 












6 comments:

Shaylyn said...

Great Photos...Love the ones with the water. You need to post some tips for us not good photo-taking people!

stormi said...

Vanessa those pictures are so adorable! I can't believe how amazing you are, why are you taking classes? Sorry we missed Jack's party. We miss you guys and we should have a BBQ this week. My boys miss Isabel.

Zac said...

Jack can't get enough of the water, and Isabel is always there to play along!

Jeddie said...

There's my cute grandson!
I love the one where her looks like pappy!
your work is beautiful and your photos showcase your talent!
Also, love Isabel's guloshes!

Shelby said...

Your kids are just so cute, and I love your photography I might be calling ya up for wedding photos!

Unknown said...

Hey I was just checkin out your blog and looking at all the pictures you have posted and oh my gosh your kids are so cute! I love them! Your family is really cute too, and I love the song too and I feel the same about my hubby.
When are we gonna go out? Where are you living???