Isabel started school today! She was so excited she couldn't even sleep last night. We went to breakfast at IHop...a new school tradition. Her teachers name is Mrs. McClellan. She is a Utah Ute fan so her and Isabel will be good pals. When school was over she said, "I love it! I am going all the way to 8th grade for sure!" We are so proud of her and of course she will be BRILLIANT! We are so happy she is going to Renaissance Academy! Look how cute her uniform is!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I bet she was the most pretty girl in the entire school! And I love her attitude towards school, lets hope it sticks!
She looks cute in anything! We are so glad she likes kindergarten and you have started a wonderful first day tradition. We just went to our last first day of school breakfast (mcdonald's) We missed the rest of the kids today.
You'll knock 'em dead, Isabelle, with your gorgeous smile. How did Jack take being alone without his sister? Did you do anything special with him or did the morning go by too fast? Jackson insisted on making cookies on Dixon's first day then he rubbed it in all evening!
This is one of our favorite pic's that I have taken of my little kiddo's!
The Millecam Family Blog...
I hope to capture some of the wonderful highlights we have in our lives and share them with family and friends. We live a pretty fun, silly, and crazy life. So join us, and feel free to comment. We would love to hear from you.
My Photography Site...
To view my Photo Website and Blog... ~Vanessa Millecam Photography I would LOVE for you to add this site to your BLOGS!!! Remember...for every referral you send me...you will receive a $50 print credit!
My Just a Mom Blog...
For those of you that don't know, I have a blog Just for us Mom's (well really for any girl who loves stuff as much as me!) Check it out...It's my fun way of reminding myself I am still Me!
Isabel Maria Millecam
Full of life, daddy's girl, loves to dance, and hang out with family!
Jack Palmer Millecam
So sweet, total mama's boy, and loves to play with big sis!
7 comments:
I bet she was the most pretty girl in the entire school! And I love her attitude towards school, lets hope it sticks!
She looks cute in anything! We are so glad she likes kindergarten and you have started a wonderful first day tradition.
We just went to our last first day of school breakfast (mcdonald's) We missed the rest of the kids today.
Isabel your soooooo precious. You make me smile!!.....And my heart grow!! Love Pen
Ok she looks so grown up in those adorable pictures!!! So cute with the uniform! I love it!!! Our girls are growing up! Scary!
hope fully she will want to continue school past the 8th grade! cute pictures!
You'll knock 'em dead, Isabelle, with your gorgeous smile. How did Jack take being alone without his sister? Did you do anything special with him or did the morning go by too fast? Jackson insisted on making cookies on Dixon's first day then he rubbed it in all evening!
Nothing special for Jack...just a good nap! Maybe next year we will have too. He will miss her so much. They are the best of friends.
Post a Comment