So Zac goes mountain biking a lot right? These are the pictures you don't want to see...when your husband just flipped over his handlebars, hit his head on a rock (thank goodness for helmets!), and hurt his arm pretty bad.
Nothing seems to be broke, but it doesn't feel normal and it hurts.
So the lesson of the day is: SLOW DOWN!!!
BOYS WILL BE BOYS...ALWAYS PUSHING THE LIMIT!!!









4 comments:
What is with our husbands? Chris got 10 stiches in his hand yesterday! I guess boys will be boys!
BE CAREFUL....
we love you and don't want anything to happen to a supper husband and dad..
oh my gosh! Why is it i go to your blog and then feel like I haven't talked to you for weeks...there's always something new happening....the funny thing is we talk every day so how am I missing out on all this crazy stuff? I hope he's ok!
How did Zac feel about you taking pics with him in the bushes...sometime do you find your self laughing when you should be offering comfort! I am the worst at that...especially when Kurt is helping one of our kids puke and he is dry-heaving...I can't even help because I am laughing too hard! Poor Zac, at least his seat stayed on this time!
Post a Comment