skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The day has come! Isabel lost her first tooth! She was so excited that it was loose, and was waiting for it to fall out. But, when it finally did, she was not so thrilled. We were driving home from getting Wendy's and she was opening the toy that came in her Kid's Meal with her teeth. That did the trick! It pulled it right out! "My tooth just fell out!" she screamed! So, we pulled over and had to find the tooth. She was crying because she didn't want it to come out and she thought her pictures would look silly now. Then, I almost started crying because my little girl is growing up! We did find the tooth and the tooth fairy came...she left $5.00! Isabel thinks it is cool now to have no front tooth and is hoping the other one comes out soon. She really wants to sing the song..."All I want for Christmas."

She looks ADORABLE!

5 comments:
Isabel you look so dang cute!!! Ellie is soooo jealous the tooth fairy came to your house.
Five bucks!!! You guys have a great contract with your tooth fairy! Our tooth fairy is such a cheapskate!!! I think after all of thatdrama she deserved that five bucks!
I am sorry your little girl is growing up! It is a tough thing to watch huh!? You are such a good mom!
Vanessa, Isabel is so cute and adorable and the pictures are great. It brought tears to my eyes also as Grandpa and I remember when he pulled your first tooth, so many years ago. Can you remember? Love, G&G.
That girl would be so cute and photogenic if she didn't have a tooth to her head. Congratulations Isabel, you have reached a bid milestone in life.
soooo cute! I cant believe they are getting so big! Malia is about to lose her front tooth! Yikes!
Post a Comment