12.15.2008

Havin Fun...

I have been blog slacking I know! Here is some fun pictures of when we went to St. George to visit Grams, Pinch, and Grandma & Grandpa Riley. We had so much fun, just hanging out! Pinch had to take us to the Sand Hollow to ride the 4 wheelers. It was a BLAST!!! Of course Jack loved it, he loves all BIG TRUCKS! Isabel still can't believe that Grams and Pinch really want to live in their motor home...she thinks they live in someone else's drive way haha! Thanks for all the fun!






Isabel and Jack had to take home some of this red sand!


This is my favorite face that Jack pulls...it is his scowl!


mmmm...chips and sand so good!!


Zac and his Dad had so much fun together, I guess that Zac went up this HUGE hill...or is it a Millecam story? You be the judge haha!






4 comments:

Sharrie LeFevre Nelson said...

Looks like you had a great time. It's fun to get away and sometimes St. George is the perfect quick get-away, especially in the winter.

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

Oh, Zac and Jack are so cute in that picture. You guys need to start putting yourselves in pictures too! You are such a beautiful family. Zac looks so relaxed. By the way, is my dad wearing a UofU sweatshirt!?!

Vanessa said...

I had to go back and check...it is a UIINTAH shirt. HAHAH!!! If he was wearing a Utah shirt he would never live it down!

Summer said...

so jealous...I need a vacation:)