So I have to apologize for the HUGE lack of blogging lately!!! I am so BUSY that I am barley getting what I need done! I hate to say it, but I will be SO GLAD when this month is over! It has been DANCE NON STOP! I so love teaching and watching all the cute girls grow and progress, but I am not going to lie...it is so much work! We are trying to get ready for the big CS Showcase the first weekend in February! This is an AMAZING show! Isabel will be doing 3 Company routines, 1 ballroom routine, and her solo! So exciting! She is getting so GOOD!!! I just watch her and I can't even explain how she is growing in her talent. She just loves it and works so hard! She is only 6 and the things she can do...WOW!!!
So lets see here...I have been teaching almost 15 hours a week, then rhinestoning shoes, costumes, and whatever else needs a little BLING. Held a contest for my photography and that was a HUGE success! I have 3 head shots, and 3 seasons all in the matter of 2 days! So pumped about that! Then, there is all the emails that have to be returned, editing to be finished, and still trying to learn more and more about photography. So lets be honest...I am CRAZY!!! But, I could never just sit home and do nothing...I really would be CRAZY then haha!
On with the craziness...you add school, which in my opinion is a total waste of time for Isabel. The best is when she gets in the car and I ask how her day was and she replies: "Well, lets see...recess was fun! But, I already know everything else she taught today!" Yes, that is my little girl, the bright one! And how can I leave out Jack who is always keeping me on my toes...if you don't have your eye on him AT ALL TIMES...believe me you PAY BIG!!! He is getting so stinkin cute and is obsessed with "CARS." He always has to have 1 car in each hand at all times! Zac, poor guy, is at work all the time. He is such a great guy! He always does what is needed for us! LOVE HIM...with out him I would be LOST!!! So there you have it, that is why I have not been blogging! Also, I haven't even been calling anyone...so to all you out there...I really love and care about you, but I will talk to you in February haha!
Oh and a huge SHOUT OUT to Traci! I could not do any of this if you didn't watch my sweet little guy! So thank you!!!!
1.22.2009
Jut make it to the end of the month...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Grams and I were talking just the other day about how you guys have your hands full. I think you should change Jack's name to Justice because he is my way of getting even (remember how Zac was or is).
Give the kids a pinch
Love
Pince
I am just laughing reading this comment! Because after the day I had! haha! I am so blaming little Jack's personality all on ZAC!!! Thanks for the evidence!!!!
Love you guys!
Vanessa,
I marvel at all the things on your plate...girl you are nuts! But you still always have a smile on and I love how you still put your children first. You are an amazing mom! And did I mention mega talented? Give Z a squeeze...I have to say Jack is much more like Kent than Zac. Zac was always so mellow. Kent on the other hand was a crazyman...like Jack. Kent turned out awesome, so don't get too stressed. Besides, he will mellow out like Zac...hopefully.
Hey, When is Belle's dance stuff? I would love to bring the girls down.
Post a Comment