Isabel competed at the Champions Productions Competition and did very well. She had 4 girls in her category and won Queen! She then won Over-all High Point Queen in the Mini Amateur Division. There was at least 40 girls in the whole Mini Amateur Division. She is amazing!! It was so nice of Nana, Grams, Grandma T, Jordon and Ellie to come and support her! The best part is, she is so calm about the whole thing. She doesn't even brag or anything! As you can see the trophies are quite large! We are going to have to build a trophy room for her. She also won a iPod shuffle, I have a feeling this is just the beginning!
5.19.2008
Big Winner...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
OH MY GOSH YOU ARE IN SUCH BIG TROUBLE WITH THAT GIRL! GOOD LUCK! THIS IS DEFINITELY JUST THE BEGINING!
Isabel,
Thank you a ton for sharing your talents with us. I loved the two days I spent watching you perform. You are FABULOUS! And your parents aren't half bad either!
Love you,
Nanna
Post a Comment