7.31.2008

Dance Try-outs...

Isabel had Dance Try-outs last weekend. She tried out for a Jazz Company and of course the Ballroom Team! Don't her and her cute friend Malia look so cute! They both got a new dance outfit. Isabel did awesome! Congrats Isabel! She made the PeeWee Jazz Company and I will be actually teaching her team this year! I am so excited to get my hands on this very talented group of little girls. But, I am so proud of her for making the highest Ballroom team, Preteen! Isabel you are such amazing little dancer. Your hard work has paid off, Congrats!

3 comments:

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

Congrats Belle! Let us know when you are doing any performances. You know that your cousins are your biggest fans?!?!

Summer said...

thats a cute picture im stealing it!

Unknown said...

HOW FUN!!! That is so awesome! SO where is she taking? That is cool that you are her teacher!!!