7.31.2008

While the Kids are away, the Parents will PLAY...

Zac and I have had such a fun week! My mom took BOTH kids and we have lived it up! We have seen 3 movies, went to dinner with no one saying "EEW I don't like that," took the jeep on the Alpine Loop, went to Sundance on a bike ride, and just hung out with each other. It was a needed chance to be just the two of us. It is so fun to be with the love of my life and my best friend! Thanks Zac for the great week! And thanks to my parents for taking the kids! 


What is wrong with this picture? Hopefully we will still be able to have kids if I ever open up to that idea again. HA HA!

6 comments:

stormi said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!
Thats so fun to have some alone time. I'm still waiting for you to go to Barbacoa.

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

Wow...you guys look like you are having so much fun. Isn't it wierd to go to the bathroom alone?!

Jeddie said...

Whose bike is that without the seat? Did either one of you get hurt?
I'm thrilled that we could watch the kiddos so that you and Zac had time to connect again. Even with a 17 year old you still need time alone together to focus on the two of you...

Vanessa said...

First off, yes it is nice to use the bathroom ALONE!! And take as long as you like :) And that is Zac's bike with no seat. He didn't really get hurt, (Just his man parts a little HA HA)

Send Mazie out here anytime you want a break!

Anonymous said...

I think its me that needs the break sis!

Summer said...

oh my! why didnt you tell me aobut this bike incident??? You guys are so funny!