So my parents took the kids for the week. This is some of the fun they had: eating whatever they wanted, going to Jones Hole to see the fish, played in the water, went swimming (well kinda), got lots of kisses, ate fresh raspberries, and did everything I will not allow! Isn't that what grandparents are for? So I forgot to give them the high chair and this is the creative parents I have...Jack is sitting on a pot, tied to a chair! Brilliant! It's the Redneck Highchair! You know your a redneck when...(see picture below)! HA HA
I am so glad I have such get family who love and take such good care of my kids! THANKS!








3 comments:
Hey, it's us white trash that keep the world going round and round..
We all have a little white trash in our vains, even you!
Love ya
I know can you believe I am gonna have THREE CHILDREN!?!?!??!!? FUN! I do need you to take my pic, BUT sorry not while I am pregnant, that is strictly FORBIDDEN!
Hi, Vanessa....I haven't blogged for a while. I can't believe the summer is almost over. What will I do!!!!! The kids look soo cute. I think you should think about trying for another one! :)))
Love ya, Patty
Post a Comment